China’s Petro-Yuan has been challenging the American dollar for some time as the standard for the world’s global reserve currency, and that challenge has become especially intense as of late. Now, people interested in gold investing in Scottsdale, AZ are paying close attention to the progress of the Petro-Yuan and the ongoing trade war between the United States and China. The biggest focus for investors in recent months has been oil markets around the world. China is the largest consumer of crude oil on the planet, which means it has a tremendous amount of influence over the crude oil markets.... View Article
May 21, 2018
- The Chinese Trade War: How Can We Expect It to Affect Stocks and Businesses in 2019?
- What Should I Invest in, in Light of the National Debt Crisis?
- Is a Return to the Gold Standard Imminent?
- What Is Happening at the End of March, and What Does It Mean for Gold?
- Basel III and Banks Buying Gold: Is There a Connection?