Over the past two years, American stock markets have rallied to astonishing new heights. Precious metal values, meanwhile, have trended downward. Rising sociopolitical and economic uncertainty, however, will likely contribute to a considerable rise in the value of silver in the coming months. The structure of the precious metal markets usually results in drastic reversals in value after extended periods of downward trends. While it’s true that the value of silver has been falling consistently since this spring, it’s likely to see a major reversal in the near future. Trade tensions will likely adversely affect the stock market, driving more... View Article
Categories for Buy Silver
October 10, 2018
- The Chinese Trade War: How Can We Expect It to Affect Stocks and Businesses in 2019?
- What Should I Invest in, in Light of the National Debt Crisis?
- Is a Return to the Gold Standard Imminent?
- What Is Happening at the End of March, and What Does It Mean for Gold?
- Basel III and Banks Buying Gold: Is There a Connection?