The Carson City Morgan silver dollar is one of the most prized coins collected by American currency enthusiasts throughout the world. The Carson City coins boast an interesting history and excellent production value. There were 13 different Morgan dollar coins produced between 1878 and 1893 from the Carson City Mint. If you are interested in silver coin investing, the Carson City Morgan silver dollars are an excellent beginner series to get your collection off to a stunning start. History In 1859, Carson City was a booming mining town nestled on the eastern edge of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Because of... View Article
Categories for Silver Coin Investing
July 5, 2018
- The Chinese Trade War: How Can We Expect It to Affect Stocks and Businesses in 2019?
- What Should I Invest in, in Light of the National Debt Crisis?
- Is a Return to the Gold Standard Imminent?
- What Is Happening at the End of March, and What Does It Mean for Gold?
- Basel III and Banks Buying Gold: Is There a Connection?